Mahmutlar Beldesi Alanya
Klas Dom Hotel Alanya helps you to relax and have a nice holiday. Being by the sea, it gives you the opportunity of fun and relaxation. It combines luxury and comfort at the same time. You won't want to go back to the city after your holiday in Klas Dom Hotel. It is built in 6.000 m2 area.
Klas Dom Hotel is by the sea in Alanya. It is 14 kms away from Alanya city center and the distance to the airport is 138 kms.
* 400 person capacity indoor restaurant, Lobby bar, aquapark garden bar, indoor disco bar, beach bar, outdoor pool bar are the places you can your meals or drinks.
* For your meetings 200 person capacity meeting room is at your service with vcd player, slide, overhead projector, sound system, 106 screen plasma TV.
* Turkish bath, sauna, jacuzzi, massage room, Mr.-Mrs barber, market, billiards, internet cafe, office services (fax, photocopying, scanner), doctor, laundry, football, air hockey, dry cleaning, room safe , play station games, water sports, diving school, rent a car, rent a bike, aquapark with 3 slides, games room, table tennis, children's playground, day length English-Turkish - German - Russian animation, mini club, beach volleyball are some of the facilities you can find in the hotel.
* 200 m2 area - 160 cm depth aquapark pool, 140 m2 area - 160 cm depth outdoor pool, 48 m2 area - 160 cm depth indoor pool, 7 m2 area - children's pool 35 cm depth are the pools in the hotel.
* In Klas Dom Hotel, there are total 193 rooms.
* Standard Rooms 20 m2, 6 units of 40 m2 Family Rooms, Shower Cabin, bath, hair dryer, carpet and ceramic areas, all standard rooms, 1 french bed +1 single bed, balcony, air conditioning, 55 screen TV, satellite broadcasts, safe box, minibar, baby bed, direct phone, bathroom phone.
Otel.com Average Rating
MİSAFİR YORUMLARI 1-1 / 1
Ekleme Tarihi:Haz 28, 2011
No one has reviewed this hotel to date as 90% of the guests are Russian and the rest are eastern european. The employees at the hotel also avoid talking English at all costs. Having sais that the hotel is great. Food is very very good and offers a wide variety - for kids even chips for breakfast. The facilities are also brilliant. The pool and slides are superb. I have 13 yr old twins who despite struggling to find friends owing to the language barrier had a ball. The rooms are small - norm for Turkey but the AC is really good.The entertainment during the day and evening is fine despite the barrier. The all inclusive package doesn't exclude much but at 11PM the place dies. Meal time is like the charge of the light brigade and a family strategy is required to avail of the food, a table and cutlery. If you do decide to stay in Analya the Utopia Water Park is a must as is the trip to Aspendos if you like history
* Alanya City Center - 14 km
* Airport - 138 km